Thursday, October 2, 2008

Masterful Presence


Great Masterful Presence which I AM.
I love, I adore thee.

I give back to thee the fullness of all creative power,
all love, all wisdom,
and through this power which thou art,
I give thee full power to make visible in my hands and use
the fulfillment of my every desire.

I no longer claim any power as my own for I now claim thee,
the All Conquering Presence in my home,
my life, my world and my experience.

I acknowledge Thy Full Supremacy and Command of all things
and as my consciousness is fixed upon an achievement,
your Invincible Presence and Intelligence takes command
and brings the fulfillment into my experience quickly even with the speed of thought.

I know that thou art ruler over time, place, and space;
therefore, thou requires only NOW to bring into the visible activity thy every perfection.

I stand absolutely firm in the full acceptance of this now and forever
and I shall not allow my mind to waiver from it.

For at last, I know we are one!

From the teachings of Saint Germain and Todd Burke